Sunday, April 1, 2012

Presenting... Warren

A RECAP OF MY MOVIE:
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE

I wise man once said to me that sometimes, the most absurd things are true.
I think he was talking about my blog.

Yes, everything that happened and everyone who were included in the past five posts are real.
I only changed the names to protect their identities and to protect myself from them.

People have been asking me who Warren is,
And I think it's only fair I show you who he is.

I've always planned to reveal him to you.
However, I didn't think nor hope this was how our story would pan out...
Oddly enough, I'm not mad at him at all.
Frankly, I still want to be friends with him... because I know he is a good man.
A good catch.
I was more sad because I know that I would've had a great relationship with him.
He is one of the very few guys that I can safely say are good.

So if you search him or see him on Facebook, I hope you do as I do...
Nothing. :)

And now I present to you... Warren.
This is his profile pic on Facbook.

Warren is actually Arren... Short for Arrenlou.

Yeah that's his face.
I don't really know what else to put in this post.

Arren,
I really like you.
As a matter of fact, even after all the crap that happened to me because of you,
I still like you.
But fate is not on my side.. It is on yours.
I am happy for you.. I mean it.
Part of me wishes I never met you at all...
But then I would never experienced that emotional roller coaster that has made me realize that I have a chance to be with a nice guy.
You most likely won't be able to read this...
But I just want you to know that I wanted "him" to be you.
But I know that it can't happen.. at least for now.
And I'm fine with that.
I'm just happy that I met you.

"What's harder than losing the one you love? Staying friends with him."

It's his birthday tomorrow... April 3.
What should I do?
Should I call him? Text him?
Should I wake up from this illusion and leave him alone?
We'll see what happens.

Thank you all for reading my blog!
Frankly I'm getting tired with all this "love" stuff (how much rejection can I take???)
So I hope to be posting stuff about work and losing weight soon.

Any comments, suggestions, violent reactions?
Tweet me at @maccerpacker or post them on the comments below!
I'd take any and all suggestions about life! :)

Stay tuned!

Your ilusyonada,
Maccer

No comments:

Post a Comment