Sunday, January 1, 2012

WHAT IS ALL THIS ABOUT???

GET THIN.
GET A JOB.
GET A MAN.
Not necessarily in that order.

In the latter part of 2011, I realized how much I hated myself for things I should have done but didn't. Gone was the determined, headstrong achiever that I once was. So here I was, 22 years old, overweight, no job, no boyfriend. At a time when I was supposed to be taking the world by storm, I sit at home, leave only for my masteral classes, and have a social life like that of an hermit.

The last time I will ever be photographed this fat. :(

So I decided to change all that. I told myself, I will never look, feel or be in this situation EVER AGAIN. 2011 is that last time I will feel shitty about not having done what I am supposed to do. So here comes my three goals for 2012: GET THIN, GET A JOB, and GET A MAN. I have never really made and new year's resolutions before, let alone set some pretty intense goals, so this should be a lot of fun.

I'm starting this blog because I've always wanted one, and this will pressure me into fulfilling my goals. :)
I also promised myself to write AT LEAST ONCE everyday on this blog, to remind myself why I am doing this.

So I hope you will join me, in this crazy ride to better myself, to find a goddess somewhere in the layers of lard of this body, to fulfill my dream of becoming an **********, and finally meeting the man of my dreams. If I won't succeed at the end of the year (if the end of the world hasn't happened yet haha), then at least we all would've had a good laugh. Stay tuned tomorrow for more about me and my crazy antics on how to get better. I hope you are a good listener because you are about to hear the CONFESSIONS OF AN ILUSYONADA. :)

Follow me on Twitter for more crazy! @maccerpacker

Your ilusyonada,
Maccer

No comments:

Post a Comment