Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Rock, Bus, Jeepney

This is why bus drivers need to take a test for psychiatric disorders before getting on the damn thing.

We take you away from your regular blogging to a Public Service Announcement:

CHOOSE THE BUS YOU RIDE ON.

I commute on a regular basis, because of my classes. We all know that there are a lot of dangers in riding public transportation, but I say if it's your time, it's your time.

So yesterday was resumption of classes in UP and took an FX to Philcoa, and a jeep to UP. Going home, I took a jeep back to Philcoa land then a BUS HOME.

Now a usually take a bus home because it's cool and cheaper (yey for student discount!), and I've evaded several attempted muggings already so I was confident that it would just be another ride home when the following scenes happened:


I immediately got dizzy and sick when the bus started moving. This driver thinks he's friggin' Jason Statham in the Transporter movies!

The driver was nowhere near as hott as this man.



Have you ever seen a buffalo in a stampede??? The ride was friggin' scary!!!

Okay they aren't buffaloes but the pic is awesome right???



What made things worse was the driver cutting this jeepney the whole time along Commonwealth Avenue. I was scared because I  saw the jeepney driver's face, and he was MAD.

The jeepney went ahead because our bus was still stopping for passengers. After a few minutes, we heard a bang and a crash! 

I seriously thought we killed someone, but when I looked back, this is what I saw:
Yep. That's a huge hole two seats behind me.





The jeepney driver waited for our bus and threw a friggin ROCK! 

The white thingy is the rock
We were all shocked and scared, especially for the woman who was seating by the window. If it wasn't for the curtain, for sure there was major damage.

What made me mad was the bus driver yelling at the conductor and everybody else when it was his FUCKING FAULT that the bus got hit by a rock! HE WAS EVEN THINKING OF GETTING MORE PASSENGERS!!! WHAT THE HELL???



Here's the picture of the bus after dropping me off at my stop:

The asshole was already moving even before I got off!



So to the Jackpherlyn Bus TXX 299 driver at 8:30 PM on January 3, 2011... 



FUCK YOU SIR!!!




Now back to our regular blogging. :)

Your ilusyonada,
Maccer

PS. Wait for another post tonight! :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Mukhang kailangan na rin ng buskick ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon for my use of words, actually pigil na pigil ako dyan, I only used the real F word once, just to emphasize my rage against that man. :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky for you it wasn't santrans nor luzon bus because it's like being on a Fast aNd the Furious movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. choxie0919 really? dang, these buses should just be props for action films and not for transportation.. :\

    ReplyDelete