Friday, January 27, 2012

Bad Decisions Make Good Stories!!!

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!

I'm really sorry about not posting for the past 10 days... And I have perfectly good reasons.

I've had a number of fears, joys, problems, competitions and victories the past 10 days.
Come to think of it, I have had more than a dozen blog worthy stories to tell, but then I also realized that there are more important things than this.. So I had to attend to those first.

The thing is, it's hard to get back on a habit when you realize you have more time for yourself without it.

So here I am, 10 days late. But I still hope you read this.. :)



I've made plenty of mistakes in my 22 years of existence, most of them I just laugh off because I credit it to experience.
But sometimes, there are mistakes that make me shiver in disgust and do a facepalm every time I am reminded of them...



There are even times when they come back to haunt me.



This ghost appeared yesterday morning while I was busy finishing up my reports and book reviews to be passed the same day.


I was feeling happy that I finally finished all my school work when a wild message box appears!!!

...

FRIENDS WILL GET WHY I POSTED THIS. :))



Uhm. I forgot to take live screen shots of the conversation to my shock so I'll show you this..


It's FLING #2 from my Forever Alone Post! At first he was trying to be nice and all...

But then the real jerk/ douchebag came out.


REALLY GOOD FRIENDS??? AFTER FLIRTING (*ahem*) LIKE CRAZY WITH ME, TRYING TO KISS ME AND ALL THAT, WE'RE JUST FRIENDS???


I was ready to give him a good a$$ kicking but I wanted to see how this conversation would go...


REALLY??? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY I GOT MAD AT YOU???
Good grief. I thought he was just being an a$$h0le, then I realized he was just being stupid. Are boys really this stupid???
I was trying to makeup for the way things ended, but he was just making it impossible. 

What he said next just made me want to crawl into a cave and die.



At that moment, I knew that I couldn't have a decent conversation with this man because he was so out of it.

I decided to just let it go, pretend that nothing happened, and pray to the gods that he won't message me again.



It was wrong for me to flirt back when you flirted.
It was wrong for me to use you for a free ride.
It was wrong for me to make you feel TOO secure that you can do ANYTHING with me.

And so I have to face the consequences..

And I did!

I faced all the gossips, intrigues and other bull$h!t that came with being connected with you.

And I think that's enough.

I don't have to be reminded by of this stupidity every time you decide to be nice to me.



I'm tired of being nice. As my good friend Jed said: I have to leave some for myself, and I have to make sure the people I help are worth it.

Whew. I know this was supposed to be for yesterday, but my internet connection is as effed up as Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears combined.

        

But I still love them, so it's okay. :)

Now I'm late for Spanish class.

I just want to say thank you for all my readers! You guys are the best! 

I found out that there are people from Russia, Ireland, Botswana, Japan and everywhere else reading my confessions. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

You make me so happy, knowing that I get to entertain people from around the world.


Stay tuned for another post tonight! All I needed was this one post to get my writing drive into maximum!

Follow me on twitter @maccerpacker for more crazy and please do post comments below! :)

Your ilusyonada,
Maccer

PS. Rocking a new look. Will post once I get decent pictures. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment