Sunday, January 15, 2012

Attention Whore

Round two for today!

I'm gonna make this short since it's already late and I still have a report and Toastmasters speech to make.

And I know most of you are preparing for midterms, I don't want to take up more of your time :)

This is shameless plugging version 1.0!

So I joined Lookbook a couple years back and I posted some shots of my favorite outfits.
After a few months, I realized that there is no space for girls with more than 2 percent body fat.

So here are my looks, and tell me what you think. If you like them, thanks! Hype them as well too! If you don't kindly tell me why.. I just might learn a new thing or two!

Cllick the pictures for their links on lookbook :)
















Sometimes I think that these kinds of websites make me feel more inferior than I already do, and I should stop participating. But a part of me also yearns for the attention that skinny b!+che$ get from these sites.

Well I'm beat and I still have to make a speech. Thank you for following and reading my blog! :) I will do my best to put more content that you want, so tweet me on @maccerpacker (follow me too) or post suggestions on the comments sections below.

Until tomorrow!

Your ilusyonada,
Maccer

No comments:

Post a Comment